Once your return is processed, a store credit will be issued to your Dressed Up account excluding the shipping cost. The Items must be received by us within 7 business days. You should see the credit appear in your account within fifteen (15) business days. At this time, we do not accept refunds.
RETURNS POLICY FOR DRESSEDUP PURCHASES
This Returns Policy applies to all apparel, items, accessories or other goods (“Items”) purchased from DRESSEDUP.
- The purchaser must inspect all purchases upon delivery for any evident defect, damage, shortage in quantity, failure to comply with a quote or description, or any other alleged defect in the Item (“Faulty Item”).
- The purchaser must notify DRESSEDUP, in writing, as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident or within 48 hours of receiving the Items, whichever is the sooner.3. Faulty Items must be returned to DRESSEDUP within 7 business days of providing written notification of the Faulty Item for assessment by DRESSEDUP. Any items received after this date will be refused and sent back to the customer, at their cost.
- The items must be in their original condition: unworn, unwashed, and free of damage and with all original tags attached. The Item must be returned in as close a condition to that in which they were delivered as is possible.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use a trackable postage service with additional cover. The customer is responsible for return parcels that do not arrive. Return shipping costs on faulty items will be refunded only to the value of shipping charges originally paid.
- DRESSEDUP will not be liable for any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise as a result of: the purchaser failing to properly maintain or store any Item; the purchaser continuing the use of any Item after any defect became apparent or should have become apparent to a reasonably prudent purchaser; fair wear and tear, any accident, or act of God.
- Where you request a replacement of an Item, but we are unable to do so, we may refund any money the purchaser has paid for the Item.
- Under the relevant State, Territory and Commonwealth Law (including, without limitation the Australian Consumer Law and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“CCA”), certain statutory implied guarantees and warranties (including, without limitation the statutory guarantees under the CCA) may be implied into these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions purports to modify or exclude these implied guarantees and warranties.
RETURNS PROCESS FOR FAULTY ITEMS
Where a customer wears a dress or uses any item within the hire period ordered, the customer will not be entitled to a credit or a refund for any faulty item.
If a customer wishes to raise a fault with any hire, the customer must immediately upon receiving the item send an email to email@example.com , with a description and photos of the fault, for our returns team to consider. A member of our returns team will assess the fault and if they consider the item faulty, require the customer to send the faulty item back within 24 hours of receiving the reply. Upon final inspection, a credit will be applied to your account. Any item not returned within 24 hours will be deemed as worn and therefore the order fulfilled.
In circumstance where the customer is unable to return a faulty item within the same day of receiving it the customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , within the 24 hours of receiving the dress with an explanation of the delay and description and photo of the fault, for our returns team to consider the fault and allow extension of time for the return of the item.
RETURNS POLICY FOR CHANGE OF MIND
DRESSEDUP will process a store credit for change of mind of online purchases of full priced items, subject to the following conditions:
- The Item must be in its original condition: unworn, unwashed, and free of damage and with all original tags attached. Please be careful when trying on garments, the Item must be in resalable condition upon return.
- The purchaser must notify DRESSEDUP, in writing, as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident or within 48 hours of receiving the Items, whichever is the sooner.
- The Items must be received by us within 7 business days. Any items received after this date will be refused and sent back to the customer, at their cost.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use a trackable postage service with additional cover. The customer is responsible for return parcels that do not arrive.
- Sale and discounted items are valid for a store credit. We do not offer refunds for change of mind on sale and discounted items.
- We do not accept returns on any swimwear or lingerie
- Please note, ex-rental items and items discounted at 60% or more of the original RRP are final sale and cannot be returned.
In order to ensure your return or exchange is processed in a timely manner, please follow the below instructions carefully.
- Email email@example.com with the reason for return, attaching any photos where you claim the Item is faulty.
- One of our staff will contact you once your email has been reviewed and if the return is approved for return you will be provided with an RMA approval number. DRESSED must agree that the Item is defective.
- Please return your parcel, and clearly write your name, and RMA approval number on the outside of the package and send to:
DRESSEDUP eBOUTIQUE RETURNS
PO Box A1300,
Sydney South NSW 1235
Note – Returns and exchanges can take up to 15 business days to process from the time of receipt.